By using or downloading any materials from aheadby.com Web sites, you agreeto these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to the applicableSupplemental Terms by using or downloading materials from that AdditionalService.
1. Copyrighted Information and Copyright Agent. Please notethat the pages on these sites may contain other proprietary notices andcopyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Unlessotherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, Documents (asdefined below), software, or other materials (collectively hereinafter referredto as the "Materials") contained on any page within these sites arecopyrighted by aheadby.com or a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to asthe "Copyright Holder"). Title to copyright in the Materials will atall times remain with the Copyright Holder. You may only use, download, or copythe Materials contained in these sites in accordance with the Terms andConditions. Any permitted copies of the Materials must retain the copyrightnotice, and any other proprietary notices contained in such Materials. Unlessotherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you may not edit, modify, ormake use of the Materials without the express, prior written consent of aheadby.com.You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that maygive a false or misleading impression or statement as to aheadby.com, the CopyrightHolder, or any third party referenced in the Materials. Nothing on these sitesshall be construed as conferring any license under any Copyright Holder'sintellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.You agree to use these sites and the Materials, services, and products on thesesites or those accessible via these sites only for lawful purposes. aheadby.com mayrevoke any of the foregoing rights, as well as any access and useauthorizations granted to users of these sites at any time.
Exceptas specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions (including anyapplicable Supplemental Terms), any reproduction, distribution, replication, orretransmission of any information contained on these sites without the priorwritten consent of aheadby.com is strictly prohibited. Visit aheadby.com Reprints &Permissions page.
aheadby.com the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, it has adoptedand implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriatecircumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If youbelieve that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyrightinfringement, please provide aheadby.com's Copyright Agent the following informationrequired by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of theDigital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 chinac.
A. Aphysical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of theowner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
B.Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, ifmultiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a singlenotification, a representative list of such works at that site;
C.Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be thesubject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which isto be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locatethe material;
D.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complainingparty;
E. Astatement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of thematerial in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner,its agent, or the law;
F. Astatement that the information in the notification is accurate, and underpenalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalfof the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Notice with Regard to Documents on these Sites. Permissionto display, copy and/or download any papers, articles or other works ofauthorship on these sites (the "Documents") is hereby granted,provided that the copyright notice set forth on the Document and astatement that the Document is being reproduced under permission of the CopyrightHolder both appear on such displayed, copied or downloaded Document, use orreproduction of such Documents from these sites is for informational orpersonal use only, and no modifications of any Documents are made. Anyother use of the Documents is expressly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability.
(A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The contents ofthese sites, including, without limitation, the materials, are provided"as is," and aheadby.com makes no representations or warranties, express orimplied, of any kind with respect to these sites or its contents. aheadby.com all representations and warranties, including, without limitation,warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title,completeness, and non-infringement.
(B) DISCLAIMER OF ACCURACY. aheadby.com does notrepresent or warrant that the information accessible via these sites isaccurate, complete or current. These sites could contain typographical errors,miscatalogued information, or technical inaccuracies. aheadby.com reserves the rightto add to, change or delete its content or any part thereof without notice. Any price or availability information is subject to change withoutnotice. By your use of these sites, you agree that you do not and willnot rely on it being appropriately catalogued or complete for any purpose,including but not limited to patentability of any invention, invalidity of anyclaim of any patent or application, or authorship and inventorship of anyarticle, patent or application. You further agree that you or your agents willnot take any action against aheadby.com due to such reliance on any information whichyou believe to be non current, inaccurate or incomplete. Additionally,these sites may contain information provided by third parties, which includes,without limitation, the documents and software. aheadby.com makes no representationor warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, truth, quality, suitabilityor reliability of such information. aheadby.com is not responsible for any errors,omissions, or inaccuracies contained in any information provided by such thirdparties.
(C) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. NEITHER aheadby.com any of its members, directors, employees, or other representatives will beliable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of these sitesor any information, products or services contained herein, which includes,without limitation, the materials, even if advised of the possibility thereof.This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages ofany kind, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special andconsequential damages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill, loss of ordamage to property and claims of third parties.
Youhave sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/orequipment used in connection with these sites and will not make any claimagainst aheadby.com for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays orlost profits resulting from the use of the materials.
(D) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY OF COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. Copyrightholders will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequentialdamages, loss of data, income, profit or goodwill or damage to property arisingout of any use of the materials or performance or implementation of thecontents thereof.
5. Links to Third Party Sites. Any other Websites that are accessible via any link on these sites are not under the controlof aheadby.com. aheadby.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or anylink contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to the informationcontained in such sites. aheadby.com provides the linked sites to you only as aconvenience and the inclusions of any such link on these sites does not imply aheadby.com'sendorsement of these sites, the organization operating such sites, nor anyproducts or services of that organization. Your linking to any off-site pagesor other sites is entirely at your own risk.
6. Export Restrictions. You acknowledge andagree that the Materials are subject to the China Export Administration Lawsand Regulations. Diversion of such Materials contrary to China law isprohibited. You agree that none of the Materials, nor any direct producttherefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, orre-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries ortheir nationals, unless authorized by the China Government. Proscribedcountries are set forth in the China Export Administration Regulations. Youagree to comply strictly with all China export laws and assume soleresponsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may berequired.
7. References to Products or Services. Informationpublished by aheadby.com on these sites may contain references or cross references to aheadby.com products or services that are not announced or available in your country.Such references do not imply that aheadby.com intends to announce such products orservices in your country. Please contact aheadby.com for information regarding the products and services that maybe available to you.
8. User Input. Unless otherwise provided inthe Terms and Conditions, any communication, material or feedback with regardto contents on these sites transmitted by a user of these sites via electronicmail or otherwise, including any data, questions, or comments regarding thecontent of any Document or other information contained on these sites, suchinformation shall be deemed to be non-confidential and aheadby.com shall have noobligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free toreproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others withoutlimitation. Further, aheadby.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how,or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoeverincluding, without limitation, publication on these sites, or other aheadby.com, and developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using suchinformation. aheadby.com shall have no obligation to compensate the contributor ofsuch information in any manner.
9. Complete Agreement; Changes to the Terms andConditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understandingrelating to the use of these sites and prevail over any prior orcontemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. aheadby.com shall havethe right to revise and modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by postingthe revised Terms and Conditions on these sites. Any use of these sites aftersuch posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the revised Terms andConditions by the user.
10. Trademarks. "aheadby.com", the aheadby.com, and other aheadby.com logos and titles are registered trademarks or servicemarks of The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated.All other products, company names or other marks appearing on these sites are the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in thesesites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise,any license or right to use any trademark displayed on these sites withoutprior written permission of aheadby.com or other trademark owners.
11. Indemnification. You agree todefend, indemnify, and hold harmless aheadby.com, its officers, directors, employees,members, agents, and affiliates from and against any claims, actions or demands,including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging orresulting from your breach of the Terms and Conditions, including withoutlimitation, the Supplemental Terms and conditions for the aheadby.com Job Site.aheadby.com shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, orproceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim,suit or proceeding.